Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Topic - Silhouettes

Thanks for letting me pick the new topic! We were in the middle of moving so I didn't post for the last couple of assignments, so I'm excited to get back into it.

Here are a few links to articles about how to photograph silhouettes. These are the first ones I came across, but of course there are so many articles available online and you might find some better ones. I hope you enjoy this topic. I look forward to seeing your pics. :)

Digital Photography School article

Artfans

About.com

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Hyun told me about this group, and I'd really love to join. I'm an amateur photographer, and most assignment-based groups are either far too intimidating or far too complex for me. This group seems like the perfect fit. Let me know if I can join and how things work...

    Thanks!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm so glad you want to join our group! We have assignments each month, and you can post whenever you want! We've been taking turns choosing the topic, which seems to be working pretty well. It's a pretty new group, and we are always open to new ideas, so if you have any suggestions please let me know! I just need your email address to add you into the group. You can reply here, or email me at akasha.balkman@gmail.com with your email :) Can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to be part of the group! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete